API Freshwater Master Test Kit
The API Freshwater Master Test Kit is essential to all aquarists.
It allows you to accurately test your critical water parameters in your tank namely:
- Ammonia (Toxic to your fish and invertebrates at any level)
- Nitrite (Toxic to your fish and invertebrates at any level)
- Nitrate (Less toxic at low and moderate levels)
- PH low range
- PH high range
Best of all you can perform up to 800 tests with this kit!
Included: Instructions booklet, 4 test tubes, a holding tray, laminated colour card, solutions for Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, PH high range and PH low range.
The product is used when:
- Cycling the aquarium;
- During partial water changes;
- During complete water changes;
- Changing filter media;
- Changing filter;
- Adding new fish; and
- Finding casualties.