API Freshwater Master Test Kit
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
The API Freshwater Master Test Kit is essential to all aquarists.
It allows you to accurately test your critical water parameters in your tank namely:
- Ammonia (Toxic to your fish and invertebrates at any level)
- Nitrite (Toxic to your fish and invertebrates at any level)
- Nitrate (Less toxic at low and moderate levels)
- PH low range
- PH high range
Best of all you can perform up to 800 tests with this kit!
Included: Instructions booklet, 4 test tubes, a holding tray, laminated colour card, solutions for Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, PH high range and PH low range.
The product is used when:
- Cycling the aquarium;
- During partial water changes;
- During complete water changes;
- Changing filter media;
- Changing filter;
- Adding new fish; and
- Finding casualties.